ROSAvelt is proud of its products. We believe in the quality of our goods and will not be happy until you are.
We operate a “no quibble’ refund guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase just return it to us, in its original and unworn condition, within 14 days of receipt and we will refund you the purchase price.
Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend that you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage.
ROSAvelt will only refund the cost of delivery if your order is incorrect or faulty. If the item was faulty when you receive it, please notify us within 14 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about returning goods, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST :
- Before returning any goods to ROSAvelt, please complete the return slip on the reverse of your invoice that came with your order and include it with the items being sent back: Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the return.
- We always welcome feedback, so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely and we recommend that you use a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- If goods are return from outside UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘ original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds within 14 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to ROSAvelt is the responsibility of the customer unless a faulty item was sent.
- Please send returns to: 14 Sandyhill Road,Essex, IG1 2ET England