With autumn well underway, you will be ready to embrace your winter wardrobe and get your warmer clothes out. Trying to keep warm and battle the elements doesn't mean that you have to compromise on style, here are some tips and advice on how to layer up and look fashionable this winter!
Colour, colour, colour
Now is the time to say farewell to your summery pastels and say hello to warm, autumn tones inspired by nature. Year after year, our favourite autumn shades are mustard yellow, brown hues, oranges and red with rich purples and navy. If you establish a colour palette and buy just a few items of each colour, you can mix and match for chic and well thought out outfits for the whole season.
If done correctly, layering is the ultimate autumn/winter style; not only does it keep you warm snug, but it can look amazing. Here are some quick tips on how to effortlessly master layering this winter;
- Start with a basic jersey top - go for something that is plain, simple and fitted for a more flattering look as your next layer should be more loose fitting
- Choose a jumper or sweater, this is where you can add your colour and experiment with styles a bit, don't be afraid to go for a chunky knit or oversized number
- Add a coat or a leather/denim jacket
- Wrap up with a scarf that compliments your jumper
- Finally add your accessories
Keep your bottom layers simple and plain, like a pair of slim fit jeans.
Don't ditch your dresses
During the autumn and winter months you can still enjoy skirts and dresses by wearing thicker materials and wearing over tights with a pair of nice boots. We reccomend this gorgeous Jacquard Aztec Pattern Skirt
; the perfect look for autumn!
If you would like to see more of our limited edition clothing, you can shop our full collection